WKCQ Tim McGraw Weekend Giveaway Contest
· The WKCQ Gary Allan Weekend Giveaway begins on 2/1/13 and continues through 2/3/13. No purchase is necessary to enter.
· Staff persons, or their immediate family (parents, spouse, siblings, children) of MacDonald Broadcasting Company, other broadcast facilities, or sponsoring clients, are not eligible to win.
· Must be 18 years old with valid identification to enter and live in the greater Saginaw, Bay City, Midland, and Flint, Michigan area.
· One winner per Household.
· MacDonald Broadcasting Company assumes no liability due to circumstances beyond our control; including but not limited to: prize provider going out of business or being sold, cancellation of event; or out of stock, discontinued items.
· Any prize may be substituted with a prize of equal or greater value. Winner is liable for any taxes, tips, or other miscellaneous charges associated with the prize.
· Listeners can win a prize from WKCQ once every 45 days
· Prize is non-transferable
· WKCQ will have various contests from 6am – 7pm on Friday 2/1/13; Saturday 2/3/13; and Sunday 2/10/13 giving listeners the opportunity to win the Tim McGraw “Two Lanes of Freedom” CD courtesy of Big Machine Records.
· Winner must claim their prize at MacDonald Broadcasting Company at 2000 Whittier St., Saginaw, MI 48601 between the hours of 8AM and 5PM, Monday through Friday. Winners must present a valid picture ID and Social Security card for verification of number.
· Prizes must be claimed within 45 days of winning or the winner will forfeit the prize.
· Winner agrees that by accepting entry and a prize, they consent to the broadcast of promotion of their name, voice, and/or photo by WKCQ either on air, on station website, or in television or print advertising.
· MacDonald Broadcasting Company reserves the right to cancel a contest at any time. Any and all rule changes will be announced and written copies made available to our offices as soon as changed are made.
· These rules may be changed at any time at the discretion of MacDonald Broadcasting Company.
· Decision of the judges is final.