WKCQ Weekend Giveaway Contest
1. The WKCQ Weekend Giveaway begins on 09/21/12 and continues through 09/23/12. No purchase is necessary to enter.
2. Staff persons, or their immediate family (parents, spouse, siblings, children) of MacDonald Broadcasting Company, other broadcast facilities, or sponsoring clients, are not eligible to win.
3. Must be 18 years old with valid identification to enter and live in the greater Saginaw, Bay City, Midland, and Flint, Michigan area.
4. One winner per Household.
5. MacDonald Broadcasting Company assumes no liability due to circumstances beyond our control; including but not limited to: prize provider going out of business or being sold, cancellation of event; or out of stock, discontinued items.
6. Any prize may be substituted with a prize of equal or greater value. Winner is liable for any taxes, tips, or other miscellaneous charges associated with the prize.
7. Listeners can win a prize from WKCQ once every 45 days
8. Prize is non-transferable
9. WKCQ will conduct contests for this promotion at random times between the hours of 5PM – 8PM on Friday 09/21/12; 8AM – 6PM Saturday 09/22/12; and 10AM – 5PM Sunday 09/23/12 giving listeners the opportunity to win A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD OF THE BIG & RICH CD “HILLBILLY JEDI” from WARNER MUSIC NASHVILLE. PRIZE WILL COME IN THE FORM OF A LETTER WHICH INCLUDES THE WEB ADDRESS (URL) FOR THE DOWNLOAD AND THE PIN NUMBER REQUIRED TO ACCESS THE ALBUM PLUS INSTRUCTIONS TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.
10. Winner must claim their prize at MacDonald Broadcasting Company at 2000 Whittier St., Saginaw, MI 48601 between the hours of 8AM and 5PM, Monday through Friday. Winners must present a valid picture ID and Social Security card for verification of number.
11. Prizes must be claimed within 45 days of winning or the winner will forfeit the prize.
12. Winner agrees that by accepting entry and a prize, they consent to the broadcast of promotion of their name, voice, and/or photo by WKCQ either on air, on station website, or in television or print advertising.
13. MacDonald Broadcasting Company reserves the right to cancel a contest at any time. Any and all rule changes will be announced and written copies made available to our offices as soon as changed are made.
14. These rules may be changed at any time at the discretion of MacDonald Broadcasting Company.
15. Decision of the judges is final.